Shop post

I appear to be on something of a soft-crown Regency bonnet kick, as that's pretty much all I've been working on this week! Well that's alright; they're less labor-intensive than the taller 'teens buckram-framed bonnets that are so dear to my heart.

(I do have the pieces of another 18-teens bonnet cut out at this very moment - for me, because when you sell accessories, you occasionally just have to have one or two or seven for yourself!)
1800s red silk soft-crown hat
1800s silk and straw soft-crown bonnet

I'm particularly fond of the straw-brim one, and thought of keeping it, actually! Talked myself down, but I have plenty of straw braid, and a wee bit more of that silk... ;)

Comments

  1. How beautiful! I love the shade of red and the bonnet itself is so striking and professionally made. It's really lovely. I just found your blog and look forward to checking out other posts. Be well! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment