Long time, no post

So, I have been sewing, just not updating! After Mary Heany was done and delivered, I started back up with the 18thc sewing I'd need for Fort Frederick Market Fair in Big Pool, MD.

I finished my striped linen gown, made a new set of pockets, made a too-derpy-to-wear cap, decided I couldn't bear the wrinkles on my bias-cut bodice fronts and took them off, cut and re-sewed bodice fronts on the straight (it's done! again!), re-trimmed my straw hat, and knitted one purple garter.

I'm still working on sewing a cap and knitting the other garter. Yes,I'm going to Fort Fred tomorrow. But I do already have caps and garters that will work if these don't get finished!

Hat, pockets, wrinkly/non-wrinkly gown:
Like I said, I'll be at Fort Fred tomorrow; if anybody that reads this happens to be going as well, do say hi if you see me! :)

Comments