Victorian Party

Well, whenever I promise to "update more", you should know automatically not to expect another post for two weeks at least!

Again, nothing new sewn, but I went to a lovely Victorian party at a friend's house yesterday. We ate, drank, chatted, and cheated ubiquitously at croquet! I wore my striped 1870s dress - obviously, as I have nothing else! Here's some photos of it - I managed to tie the polonaise a little less wonkily this time! Didn't lace tightly enough though, so halfway through the day the corset started doing The Creep, and I've a weird bustline lumpiness going on in the later photos. SIGH. Nothing's ever perfect!


And you'll probably get to see some more of this dress soon, because there's a Victorian event next weekend in Delaware, and I seriously doubt I'll have time to get anything else into a wearable state! But...we'll have to see.

Comments

  1. You look so good! Your silhouette is perfect. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blush* Thank you so much! There are a LOT of flounces under there, I think they did it. xD

      Delete

Post a Comment